STAMFORD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Stamford this week:
- A Stamford man, Darrell Grant, 47, died of carbon monoxide poisoning after sitting in his running car during snowstorm.
- Eugene P. DeLeo co-founder of DeLeo Brothers in Stamford and formerly of Darien died at age of 91.
- Michael J. Nyenhuis succeeds Curt Welling as the new president and chief executive officer of Stamford-based AmeriCares.
- A 36-year-old Stamford man, Oscar Saenz-Machado, was arrested and charged with stabbing two people with a knife at a taco restaurant.
West Haven plumber Anthony Malangone, 38, was arrested after he allegedly punched and kicked a Stamford Fire Marshal.
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 3 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford