STAMFORD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Stamford this week:
- A Stamford man, Darrell Grant, 47, died of carbon monoxide poisoning after sitting in his running car during snowstorm.
- Eugene P. DeLeo co-founder of DeLeo Brothers in Stamford and formerly of Darien died at age of 91.
- Michael J. Nyenhuis succeeds Curt Welling as the new president and chief executive officer of Stamford-based AmeriCares.
- A 36-year-old Stamford man, Oscar Saenz-Machado, was arrested and charged with stabbing two people with a knife at a taco restaurant.
West Haven plumber Anthony Malangone, 38, was arrested after he allegedly punched and kicked a Stamford Fire Marshal.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store