STAMFORD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Stamford this week:
- A Stamford man, Darrell Grant, 47, died of carbon monoxide poisoning after sitting in his running car during snowstorm.
- Eugene P. DeLeo co-founder of DeLeo Brothers in Stamford and formerly of Darien died at age of 91.
- Michael J. Nyenhuis succeeds Curt Welling as the new president and chief executive officer of Stamford-based AmeriCares.
- A 36-year-old Stamford man, Oscar Saenz-Machado, was arrested and charged with stabbing two people with a knife at a taco restaurant.
West Haven plumber Anthony Malangone, 38, was arrested after he allegedly punched and kicked a Stamford Fire Marshal.
- 1 Stamford Doctor Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 2 Stamford Man Charged In Late Night Sex Assault In Apartment Building
- 3 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With Visiting Apartment Building Despite Ban
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train