STAMFORD, Conn. -- March is National Nutrition Month and the Ferguson Library in Stamford has some programs scheduled to celebrate.
Learn about and sample healthy snacks at “For the Love of Veggies” on Sunday, March 6 from 3 to 4 p.m. at the Main Library, DiMattia Building.
A list of programs for kids during the month of March:
- Sing Me a Story: Saturday, March 5 at 10:30 a.m. Weed Memorial and Hollander Branch. Ages three to eight with caregiver.
- For the Love of Veggies: Sunday, March 6 from 3 to 4 p.m. Main Library, DiMattia Building. Families with children ages six to 10. Registration required. Call 203-351-8242.
- Building with Bricks: Friday, March 11 at 4:15 p.m. Grades kindergarten and up. Registration required. Call 203-351-8294.
- Healthy Eating Storycraft: Saturday, March 12 at 11 a.m. Main Library, DiMattia Building. Ages three and a half to eight. Families welcome.
- Tween MakerSpace Program – Puppet Workshop: Thursday, March 17 at 7 p.m. Main Library, DiMattia Building. Ages nine to 12. Registration required. Call 203-351-8242.
- Afterschool Fun Friday: March 18 at 4:15 p.m. Harry Bennett Branch. Grades kindergarten to three. Register online or call 203 351-8294.
- Chinese Acrobat Saturday: March 19 at 2 p.m. Main Library, DiMattia Building. Ages five and up.
- Kids’ Book Discussion: Tuesday, March 22 at 7 p.m. Main Library, DiMattia Building. Refreshments and gift books. Grades three and up. To register, call 203 351-8242, then drop in to pick up a copy of the book.
- Pajama Storytime: Wednesday, March 30 at 6:30 p.m. Ages three and a half and up.
- Bright Star Touring Theatre Presents: Happily Ever After: Friday, March 25 at 3:30 p.m. Harry Bennett Branch. For ages four and up. Registration recommended. Call 203-351-8294.
The Main Library, DiMattia Building is located at the corner of Bedford and Broad Streets in Stamford. The Harry Bennett Branch is located at 115 Vine Road. The South End Branch is located at 34 Woodland Ave. The Weed Memorial and Hollander Branch is located at 1143 Hope St. For information call 203 964-1000 or visit their website.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.