Don't worry, no traffic cones were really harmed in the filming of this public service announcement. But grab your teen driver and sit him or her down at the computer to watch this video. Produced by AAA, the film demonstrates how drivers' attention and ability are compromised by texting.
And when you're done watching, remind your teen driver that while traffic cones can bounce back from vehicular adversity, a real person might not be as lucky.
How do you know your teens aren't texting while driving? Or do you? Let me know here.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow