Don't worry, no traffic cones were really harmed in the filming of this public service announcement. But grab your teen driver and sit him or her down at the computer to watch this video. Produced by AAA, the film demonstrates how drivers' attention and ability are compromised by texting.
And when you're done watching, remind your teen driver that while traffic cones can bounce back from vehicular adversity, a real person might not be as lucky.
How do you know your teens aren't texting while driving? Or do you? Let me know here.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 5 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School