Contact Us
Stamford Daily Voice serves Stamford, CT
Return to your home site

Menu

Stamford Daily Voice serves Stamford, CT

Nearby Towns

weather

Stamford Man Died In Car During Snowstorm

STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man died of carbon monoxide poisoning after sitting in his running car during Thursday's snowstorm, according to The Hour.

Darrell Grant, 47, was reportedly missing for two days when his family found his body in his car in the vicinity of 21 Highland Ave.

Click here to read the full Hour report .

to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.

Welcome to

Stamford Daily Voice!

This is a one time message inviting you to keep in touch

Get important news about your town as it happens.