STAMFORD, Conn. – Trinity Catholic’s football game against North Branford scheduled for Tuesday has been postponed until Wednesday.
The site of the first round game in the Class S tournament has also been changed to Guilford. Kickoff is still set for 6:30 p.m.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 3 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Stamford