STAMFORD, Conn. – Trinity Catholic’s football game against North Branford scheduled for Tuesday has been postponed until Wednesday.
The site of the first round game in the Class S tournament has also been changed to Guilford. Kickoff is still set for 6:30 p.m.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 3 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford