STAMFORD, Conn. – Trinity Catholic’s football game against North Branford scheduled for Tuesday has been postponed until Wednesday.
The site of the first round game in the Class S tournament has also been changed to Guilford. Kickoff is still set for 6:30 p.m.
- 1 Husband Remembers WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi At Stamford Service
- 2 Stamford Woman, 76, Dies Thursday; Cops Say Son Beat Her Violently
- 3 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Stamford Police Warn Of Strange Men Approaching School Girls
- 5 Woman Builds Business Empire In Stamford After Emigrating From Ecuador