STAMFORD, Conn. – Trinity Catholic’s football game against North Branford scheduled for Tuesday has been postponed until Wednesday.
The site of the first round game in the Class S tournament has also been changed to Guilford. Kickoff is still set for 6:30 p.m.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal
- 4 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Stole Truck, Then Returned It
- 5 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk