STAMFORD, Conn. – Trinity Catholic’s football game against North Branford scheduled for Tuesday has been postponed until Wednesday.
The site of the first round game in the Class S tournament has also been changed to Guilford. Kickoff is still set for 6:30 p.m.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 3 Man Charged With Making Video Of Woman, 48, In Stamford Beach Bathroom
- 4 Police Search For Stamford Man In Armed Robbery Of Check-Cashing Business
- 5 Stamford Man Charged With Illegally Collecting $16K In Unemployment