STAMFORD, Conn. -- Aspiring baseball players will have the opportunity to refine their skills at a summer baseball camp to be held at Stamford High School.
EST Baseball will offer four weekly sessions that will run from June 23 to July 18.
Registration is now open at estbaseball.com. Information on the program is also available on the website. You can also view testimonials from parents of past campers, and learn more about the instructors.
EST Baseball is also offering private and group lessons year round at Riverside Muscular Therapy’s indoor facility at 1 Barry Place (Building No. 5) in Stamford.
Riverside Muscular Therapy is a sports facility that supports the areas needed for baseball skill development. Visit estbaseball.com for more information regarding private, partner and group lessons.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Single-Family Home Price Climbs 5.1 Percent In Stamford