STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford YMCA will host an open house Sept. 21.
Come and bring your friends and family to the Y anytime between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. for bouncy house kids fun, family swim, swim lessons, youth yoga, adult yoga, face painting, boot camp, boxing, basketball and special membership rates. Current Y members who refer a friend get a free massage.
The open house schedule is:
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.: Zumba
- 11:35 a.m. to 12:35 p.m.: Adult Yoga with Elise
- 12:40 to 1:30 p.m.: Family Yoga with Elise
- 11 a.m. to noon and noon to 1 p.m.: Boxing
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.: Bouncy house with Matt
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Y Swim Lessons
- 1 to 2 p.m.: Auqa-aroebics with Sheila and family swim
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Face painting
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Basketball clinic and Basketball Shoot-A-Way machine.
Parking will be available under Hotel Zero, Bell Street Garage and directly in front of the YMCA on Bell Street.