STAMFORD, Conn. – Chelsea Piers Connecticut will provide additional adult sports classes beginning in January.
The fitness classes complement the core sports offered at Chelsea Piers. Member and nonmember pricing options are available.
Sports classes for adults include a fitness boot camp, Zumba, league play for basketball, soccer, volleyball, field hockey and lacrosse, aquatics, squash, tennis, ice hockey, gymnastics and personal training.
Complete information is available on the Chelsea Piers Connecticut website.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI