STAMFORD, Conn. – Chelsea Piers Connecticut will provide additional adult sports classes beginning in January.
The fitness classes complement the core sports offered at Chelsea Piers. Member and nonmember pricing options are available.
Sports classes for adults include a fitness boot camp, Zumba, league play for basketball, soccer, volleyball, field hockey and lacrosse, aquatics, squash, tennis, ice hockey, gymnastics and personal training.
Complete information is available on the Chelsea Piers Connecticut website.
- 1 Police: Cross-Dressing Man Charged In Stamford Mugging
- 2 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 3 Crowds Line Up Early In Stamford To Get New iPhones
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 5 Stamford Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer