STAMFORD, Conn. – Chelsea Piers Connecticut will provide additional adult sports classes beginning in January.
The fitness classes complement the core sports offered at Chelsea Piers. Member and nonmember pricing options are available.
Sports classes for adults include a fitness boot camp, Zumba, league play for basketball, soccer, volleyball, field hockey and lacrosse, aquatics, squash, tennis, ice hockey, gymnastics and personal training.
Complete information is available on the Chelsea Piers Connecticut website.
- 1 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend
- 5 Carmen J. Lorenti, 54, Of Stamford, Owned Lorenti Landscaping