STAMFORD, Conn. — Three Westhill High School students were taken to Stamford Hospital following an altercation at the school Monday morning, said Sharon Beadle, the school district's public information officer.
One of the three students was accused of throwing bleach at the others during the incident, Beadle said. The students, all ninth-grade girls, are expected to be released from the hospital today, she said.
She was unsure if any of the girls are in police custody or have been charged in the scuffle. The schools will discipline the girls after police investigate, Beadle said.
Stamford Police have not yet responded to phone messages.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 2 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford For Monday Morning Commute