STAMFORD, Conn. — Three Westhill High School students were taken to Stamford Hospital following an altercation at the school Monday morning, said Sharon Beadle, the school district's public information officer.
One of the three students was accused of throwing bleach at the others during the incident, Beadle said. The students, all ninth-grade girls, are expected to be released from the hospital today, she said.
She was unsure if any of the girls are in police custody or have been charged in the scuffle. The schools will discipline the girls after police investigate, Beadle said.
Stamford Police have not yet responded to phone messages.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford
- 5 UBS Lists Stamford Office Space As Available For Lease