STAMFORD, Conn. — Three Westhill High School students were taken to Stamford Hospital following an altercation at the school Monday morning, said Sharon Beadle, the school district's public information officer.
One of the three students was accused of throwing bleach at the others during the incident, Beadle said. The students, all ninth-grade girls, are expected to be released from the hospital today, she said.
She was unsure if any of the girls are in police custody or have been charged in the scuffle. The schools will discipline the girls after police investigate, Beadle said.
Stamford Police have not yet responded to phone messages.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border