STAMFORD, Conn. — Three Westhill High School students were taken to Stamford Hospital following an altercation at the school Monday morning, said Sharon Beadle, the school district's public information officer.
One of the three students was accused of throwing bleach at the others during the incident, Beadle said. The students, all ninth-grade girls, are expected to be released from the hospital today, she said.
She was unsure if any of the girls are in police custody or have been charged in the scuffle. The schools will discipline the girls after police investigate, Beadle said.
Stamford Police have not yet responded to phone messages.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview