STAMFORD, Conn. — Three Westhill High School students were taken to Stamford Hospital following an altercation at the school Monday morning, said Sharon Beadle, the school district's public information officer.
One of the three students was accused of throwing bleach at the others during the incident, Beadle said. The students, all ninth-grade girls, are expected to be released from the hospital today, she said.
She was unsure if any of the girls are in police custody or have been charged in the scuffle. The schools will discipline the girls after police investigate, Beadle said.
Stamford Police have not yet responded to phone messages.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford