STAMFORD, Conn. — Three Westhill High School students were taken to Stamford Hospital following an altercation at the school Monday morning, said Sharon Beadle, the school district's public information officer.
One of the three students was accused of throwing bleach at the others during the incident, Beadle said. The students, all ninth-grade girls, are expected to be released from the hospital today, she said.
She was unsure if any of the girls are in police custody or have been charged in the scuffle. The schools will discipline the girls after police investigate, Beadle said.
Stamford Police have not yet responded to phone messages.
- 1 Building & Land Technology Debuts New Vault Apartments In Stamford
- 2 Driver Thrown From Car, Killed In Rollover Crash On I-95 In Westport
- 3 Fairfield County's Setti Family Now Stars After Christmas Reality Show Win
- 4 Fairfield County Foodie Shares Her Top Dishes Of 2014
- 5 Stamford's Future 5 Graduates Recognized At Holiday Party