STAMFORD, Conn. — Three Westhill High School students were taken to Stamford Hospital following an altercation at the school Monday morning, said Sharon Beadle, the school district's public information officer.
One of the three students was accused of throwing bleach at the others during the incident, Beadle said. The students, all ninth-grade girls, are expected to be released from the hospital today, she said.
She was unsure if any of the girls are in police custody or have been charged in the scuffle. The schools will discipline the girls after police investigate, Beadle said.
Stamford Police have not yet responded to phone messages.
- 1 Man Charged With Making Video Of Woman, 48, In Stamford Beach Bathroom
- 2 'Shark Tank' Star Mark Cuban Anchors Yacht Off Stamford Harbor
- 3 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 4 Police Search For Stamford Man In Armed Robbery Of Check-Cashing Business
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money