STAMFORD, Conn. — The University of Connecticut at Stamford will be closed Monday so parking areas, walkways and building entrances can be cleared of snow, the university announced on its website.
All morning, afternoon and evening classes are canceled, UConn-Stamford said. Classes will resume Tuesday morning as scheduled.
All Emergency Support Services are required to report as scheduled. All other employees are not required to report to work Monday.
Check the UConn-Stamford home page, your UConn email account or the media or call the Emergency Phone line at 203-251-8524 for updates, it said.
- 1 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 Stamford Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Stamford
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 5 Stamford's SAC Capital Boss Makes Forbes Billionaire List