STAMFORD, Conn. — The University of Connecticut at Stamford will be closed Monday so parking areas, walkways and building entrances can be cleared of snow, the university announced on its website.
All morning, afternoon and evening classes are canceled, UConn-Stamford said. Classes will resume Tuesday morning as scheduled.
All Emergency Support Services are required to report as scheduled. All other employees are not required to report to work Monday.
Check the UConn-Stamford home page, your UConn email account or the media or call the Emergency Phone line at 203-251-8524 for updates, it said.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say