STAMFORD, Conn. -- Students from Stamford's Rogers International School (RIS) celebrated the Year of the Horse on Thursday, Feb. 6, with a special Chinese New Year celebration.
Yulin Tsau and Xiaoyi Lin organized the fourth- and fifth-grade children, who donned costumes, played Chinese instruments and paraded through the halls of the school, with a special dragon dance performed for classmates in the cafeteria.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 3 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford