STAMFORD, Conn. -- Students from Stamford's Rogers International School (RIS) celebrated the Year of the Horse on Thursday, Feb. 6, with a special Chinese New Year celebration.
Yulin Tsau and Xiaoyi Lin organized the fourth- and fifth-grade children, who donned costumes, played Chinese instruments and paraded through the halls of the school, with a special dragon dance performed for classmates in the cafeteria.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford