STAMFORD, Conn. -- Students from Stamford's Rogers International School (RIS) celebrated the Year of the Horse on Thursday, Feb. 6, with a special Chinese New Year celebration.
Yulin Tsau and Xiaoyi Lin organized the fourth- and fifth-grade children, who donned costumes, played Chinese instruments and paraded through the halls of the school, with a special dragon dance performed for classmates in the cafeteria.
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer