STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Newfield School has entered the Seeds of Change program in the hopes of receiving one of two $20,000 grants.
The grants will be awarded to organizations that help support and develop sustainable, community-based gardening and farming programs that focus on teaching people where their food comes from.
From now through Monday, April 21, visitors will have an opportunity to vote once per day for the organization they feel deserves a grant based on the organization’s demonstration of how the grant would help it to achieve its goals.
Two grants of $20,000 and 15 grants of $10,000 will be awarded to the top vote-getters on on or about May 5.
- 1 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 2 Stamford Woman Charged With Punching Ex-Boyfriend's New Girlfriend
- 3 Westhill's Northstar Playmakers Perform 'Hairspray' In Stamford
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Stamford
- 5 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield