STAMFORD, Conn. -- On Wednesday, 162 seniors will say goodbye to their high school days as the Academy of Information & Technology in Stamford holds its graduation.
The student speakers voted on by their classmates are Kayla Kendall and Noah Borts.
The ceremony will begin at 5 p.m. at Rippowam Middle School Auditorium at 381 High Ridge Road.
Stamford Mayor David Martin will also speak at the gradation ceremony as will Superintendent Winifred Hamilton and Board of Education Vice-President Lorraine Olson.
Principal Tina Rivera will give the farewell address in her first year as principal at the school where she has worked for 14 years.
Doors open at 4:30 p.m. and if there is an overflow attendees will be able to watch it in AITE's cybercafeteria where it will be streamed live.
- 1 Police: Employee Stole $5,000 From Stamford Used Car Dealership
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Stamford Uncle Charged In Family Dispute That Began Over Laundry Money
- 4 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Stamford
- 5 Stamford Man Faces Prison Term For Having Oral Sex With 12-Year-Old