STAMFORD, Conn. -- Several Stamford students have received academic honors for the fall semester at their colleges and universities.
- The University of Road Island named 10 students from Stamford to its Dean's List for the fall semester. To be included on the Dean's List, students must have completed 12 or more credits during a semester for letter grades with at least a 3.30 quality point average. The students were Orrett Douglas-Prawl, Mark Studer, Mariah Berrios, Eric Hazen, Ryan Beutler, Cc Figluizzi-Bingham, Rachelle Anilus, Joey Osburn, Anna Drenckhahn and Jack Ferrone.
- Nicholas Dugan, of Stamford, graduated from Northern Illinois University with a B.A. degree from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Two Stamford students earned their degrees at Hofstra University at the mid-year commencement. Paul Malboeuf earned an MBA in Finance and Jonathan Perrone earned a BBA in Entrepreneurship.
- Four Stamford students were named to Springfield College's Dean's List. The students were Meghan Frangione, Jennifer Joseph, Lindsey Colandro and Maggie Young.
- Stamford's Christopher Cingari earned Dean's List recognition at Merrimack College. To be named to the Dean's List, a student must achieve a 3.25 gpa. Cingari is a Senior working toward a degree in BA.
- The University of Albany announced that two Stamford students have been named to the Dean's List. The students were Michael Flynn and Shira Wexler.
- Shannon Csapilla, of Stamford, was named to the Dean's List at Curry College. To qualify for the Dean's List, students must earn a 3.30 G.P.A., have no incompletes, and have no grade lower than a "C" for the semester.
- Stamford's Elizabeth Banka named to Stonehill College's Fall 2013 Dean's List. To qualify for the Dean's List at Stonehill, students must have a semester grade point average of 3.50 or better and must have completed successfully all courses for which they were registered.