STAMFORD, Conn. - Stamford’s Nathaniel R Nogueras has been named to Greensboro College's Dean's List for the Spring 2014 semester.
To qualify, a student must have a 3.5 grade-point average or better while having taken at least half of the course credit hours at Greensboro College's main campus.
Greensboro, college, an independent, coeducational, college affiliated with the United Methodist Church, is an academic and social, community that unites the liberal arts and Judeo-Christian values in an atmosphere of diversity and mutual respect.
Founded in 1838 and located in downtown Greensboro, the college enrolls about 1,100 students from 32 states, the District of Columbia and 24 nations in its undergraduate liberal-arts program and four master's degree programs.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Stamford
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed