STAMFORD, Conn. - Stamford’s Nathaniel R Nogueras has been named to Greensboro College's Dean's List for the Spring 2014 semester.
To qualify, a student must have a 3.5 grade-point average or better while having taken at least half of the course credit hours at Greensboro College's main campus.
Greensboro, college, an independent, coeducational, college affiliated with the United Methodist Church, is an academic and social, community that unites the liberal arts and Judeo-Christian values in an atmosphere of diversity and mutual respect.
Founded in 1838 and located in downtown Greensboro, the college enrolls about 1,100 students from 32 states, the District of Columbia and 24 nations in its undergraduate liberal-arts program and four master's degree programs.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 5 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running