STAMFORD, Conn. - Stamford’s Caroline Brady, a member of the Class of 2016 at Washington and Lee University, has earned dean's list status for the recently ended winter term 2014.
Dean's list status at Washington and Lee represents a term grade-average of at least 3.4 on a 4.0 scale. Washington and Lee University is located in Lexington, Va.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Stamford