STAMFORD, Conn. - Stamford’s Caroline Brady, a member of the Class of 2016 at Washington and Lee University, has earned dean's list status for the recently ended winter term 2014.
Dean's list status at Washington and Lee represents a term grade-average of at least 3.4 on a 4.0 scale. Washington and Lee University is located in Lexington, Va.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight