STAMFORD, Conn. - Stamford’s Caroline Brady, a member of the Class of 2016 at Washington and Lee University, has earned dean's list status for the recently ended winter term 2014.
Dean's list status at Washington and Lee represents a term grade-average of at least 3.4 on a 4.0 scale. Washington and Lee University is located in Lexington, Va.
- 1 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 2 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 3 Stamford Announces Musical Lineup For Alive@Five Concerts
- 4 Stamford Animal Control Report Calls For Shorter Leash On Volunteers
- 5 Young Stamford Slugger Belts Homers From Each Side Of Plate