STAMFORD, Conn. - Stamford’s Caroline Brady, a member of the Class of 2016 at Washington and Lee University, has earned dean's list status for the recently ended winter term 2014.
Dean's list status at Washington and Lee represents a term grade-average of at least 3.4 on a 4.0 scale. Washington and Lee University is located in Lexington, Va.
- 1 Stamford Police Warn Of Strange Men Approaching School Girls
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 5 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges