STAMFORD, Conn. - Stamford’s Caroline Brady, a member of the Class of 2016 at Washington and Lee University, has earned dean's list status for the recently ended winter term 2014.
Dean's list status at Washington and Lee represents a term grade-average of at least 3.4 on a 4.0 scale. Washington and Lee University is located in Lexington, Va.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Single-Family Home Price Climbs 5.1 Percent In Stamford