STAMFORD, Conn. - Stamford’s Caroline Brady, a member of the Class of 2016 at Washington and Lee University, has earned dean's list status for the recently ended winter term 2014.
Dean's list status at Washington and Lee represents a term grade-average of at least 3.4 on a 4.0 scale. Washington and Lee University is located in Lexington, Va.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man Charged With Drunken Driving Violated Probation
- 2 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight