STAMFORD, Conn. - Ravi Sastry Ganti Mahapatruni of Stamford has earned a doctorate of philosophy in computer science from the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.
Ganti Mahapatruni was among 2,700 undergraduate and graduate students who received degrees during Georgia Tech's 247th commencement exercises.
The Georgia Institute of Technology is one of the nation's leading research universities, providing a focused, technologically based education to more than 21,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Georgia Tech has many nationally recognized programs and is ranked in the nation's top ten public universities by U.S. News and World Report.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 3 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford