STAMFORD, Conn. - Ravi Sastry Ganti Mahapatruni of Stamford has earned a doctorate of philosophy in computer science from the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.
Ganti Mahapatruni was among 2,700 undergraduate and graduate students who received degrees during Georgia Tech's 247th commencement exercises.
The Georgia Institute of Technology is one of the nation's leading research universities, providing a focused, technologically based education to more than 21,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Georgia Tech has many nationally recognized programs and is ranked in the nation's top ten public universities by U.S. News and World Report.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow