STAMFORD, Conn. - Ravi Sastry Ganti Mahapatruni of Stamford has earned a doctorate of philosophy in computer science from the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.
Ganti Mahapatruni was among 2,700 undergraduate and graduate students who received degrees during Georgia Tech's 247th commencement exercises.
The Georgia Institute of Technology is one of the nation's leading research universities, providing a focused, technologically based education to more than 21,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Georgia Tech has many nationally recognized programs and is ranked in the nation's top ten public universities by U.S. News and World Report.
- 1 Stamford Ranks Among Best Cities To Live In Nationwide
- 2 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 5 Couple Face Charges Of Making Fake Credit Cards In Stamford