STAMFORD, Conn. - Ravi Sastry Ganti Mahapatruni of Stamford has earned a doctorate of philosophy in computer science from the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.
Ganti Mahapatruni was among 2,700 undergraduate and graduate students who received degrees during Georgia Tech's 247th commencement exercises.
The Georgia Institute of Technology is one of the nation's leading research universities, providing a focused, technologically based education to more than 21,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Georgia Tech has many nationally recognized programs and is ranked in the nation's top ten public universities by U.S. News and World Report.
- 1 Stamford Police Warn Of Strange Men Approaching School Girls
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 5 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges