STAMFORD, Conn. — All public and private schools in Stamford will have a 90-minute delayed opening on Monday due to weather conditions, the school district announced Sunday on its website.
With large amounts of snow on roads, shoulders and sidewalks, buses may be running later than usual, the school district warned.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford
- 4 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo