STAMFORD, Conn. – The Stamford Public School District is participating in the Seamless Summer Food Program, where free meals are provided to children 18 years and younger according to the Stamford Public Schools website.
Meals are served at the following locations at the specified times as part of the program:
- Chester Addison Center, 245 Selleck St.: Breakfast: 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. and lunch: noon to 1 p.m. through Aug. 8
- Julia A. Stark School, 398 Glenbrook Road:
- Breakfast : 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. through Aug. 1
- Salvation Army, 198 Selleck St.: lunch from noon to 1 p.m. through Aug. 15
For more information, contact Al Benjunas or Rita Crocco at 203-977-4738 or 203-977-4732 in the Food Service Office; or sponsor Hugh Murphy at 203-977-5011.
Click here for a full list of participating schools, meal times and more information.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings