STAMFORD, Conn. – The Stamford Public School District is participating in the Seamless Summer Food Program, where free meals are provided to children 18 years and younger according to the Stamford Public Schools website.
Meals are served at the following locations at the specified times as part of the program:
- Chester Addison Center, 245 Selleck St.: Breakfast: 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. and lunch: noon to 1 p.m. through Aug. 8
- Julia A. Stark School, 398 Glenbrook Road:
- Breakfast : 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. through Aug. 1
- Salvation Army, 198 Selleck St.: lunch from noon to 1 p.m. through Aug. 15
For more information, contact Al Benjunas or Rita Crocco at 203-977-4738 or 203-977-4732 in the Food Service Office; or sponsor Hugh Murphy at 203-977-5011.
Click here for a full list of participating schools, meal times and more information.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford