STAMFORD, Conn. – The Stamford Public School District is participating in the Seamless Summer Food Program, where free meals are provided to children 18 years and younger according to the Stamford Public Schools website.
Meals are served at the following locations at the specified times as part of the program:
- Chester Addison Center, 245 Selleck St.: Breakfast: 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. and lunch: noon to 1 p.m. through Aug. 8
- Julia A. Stark School, 398 Glenbrook Road:
- Breakfast : 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. through Aug. 1
- Salvation Army, 198 Selleck St.: lunch from noon to 1 p.m. through Aug. 15
For more information, contact Al Benjunas or Rita Crocco at 203-977-4738 or 203-977-4732 in the Food Service Office; or sponsor Hugh Murphy at 203-977-5011.
Click here for a full list of participating schools, meal times and more information.
- 1 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan