STAMFORD, Conn. – The Stamford Public School District is participating in the Seamless Summer Food Program, where free meals are provided to children 18 years and younger according to the Stamford Public Schools website.
Meals are served at the following locations at the specified times as part of the program:
- Chester Addison Center, 245 Selleck St.: Breakfast: 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. and lunch: noon to 1 p.m. through Aug. 8
- Julia A. Stark School, 398 Glenbrook Road:
- Breakfast : 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. through Aug. 1
- Salvation Army, 198 Selleck St.: lunch from noon to 1 p.m. through Aug. 15
For more information, contact Al Benjunas or Rita Crocco at 203-977-4738 or 203-977-4732 in the Food Service Office; or sponsor Hugh Murphy at 203-977-5011.
Click here for a full list of participating schools, meal times and more information.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight