STAMFORD, Conn. — Stamford Public Schools will make a decision regarding the school day around 6 a.m., Friday, a message on the district’s website said.
Schools Superintendent Winifred Hamilton is working with the mayor and his staff to track the storm, and to make whatever preparations are necessary for it, the message said.
The message also asks that people keep their cell phones charged, and check with local media outlets for updates, prior to the schools alerting parents and others.
As for private schools in Stamford, The King School is closed Friday, as is Villa Maria.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Stole Truck, Then Returned It