STAMFORD, Conn. — Stamford Public Schools will make a decision regarding the school day around 6 a.m., Friday, a message on the district’s website said.
Schools Superintendent Winifred Hamilton is working with the mayor and his staff to track the storm, and to make whatever preparations are necessary for it, the message said.
The message also asks that people keep their cell phones charged, and check with local media outlets for updates, prior to the schools alerting parents and others.
As for private schools in Stamford, The King School is closed Friday, as is Villa Maria.
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer