STAMFORD, Conn. — Stamford Public Schools will make a decision regarding the school day around 6 a.m., Friday, a message on the district’s website said.
Schools Superintendent Winifred Hamilton is working with the mayor and his staff to track the storm, and to make whatever preparations are necessary for it, the message said.
The message also asks that people keep their cell phones charged, and check with local media outlets for updates, prior to the schools alerting parents and others.
As for private schools in Stamford, The King School is closed Friday, as is Villa Maria.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Stamford Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury