STAMFORD, Conn. — Stamford Public Schools will make a decision regarding the school day around 6 a.m., Friday, a message on the district’s website said.
Schools Superintendent Winifred Hamilton is working with the mayor and his staff to track the storm, and to make whatever preparations are necessary for it, the message said.
The message also asks that people keep their cell phones charged, and check with local media outlets for updates, prior to the schools alerting parents and others.
As for private schools in Stamford, The King School is closed Friday, as is Villa Maria.
- 1 Stamford Baseball Standout Commits To University Of Hartford
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Canceled For Northern Fairfield County
- 3 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 4 Woman Struck, Killed By Metro-North Train Near South Norwalk Station
- 5 Stamford Man Found With Images On Computer Faces Child Porn Charges