STAMFORD, Conn. — Stamford Public Schools will make a decision regarding the school day around 6 a.m., Friday, a message on the district’s website said.
Schools Superintendent Winifred Hamilton is working with the mayor and his staff to track the storm, and to make whatever preparations are necessary for it, the message said.
The message also asks that people keep their cell phones charged, and check with local media outlets for updates, prior to the schools alerting parents and others.
As for private schools in Stamford, The King School is closed Friday, as is Villa Maria.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges