STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford Board of Education is set to host a public hearing on the proposed 2014-15 Operating Budget on Thursday, Feb. 6.
The public hearing is set to start at 7 p.m. at Westover Magnet School Auditorium at 412 Stillwater Ave. in Stamford.
Superintendent of Schools Winifred Hamiltonand and the Board of Education will present the proposed budget and then take public comments during the meeting. Child-care (for ages 4 and up) and interpreters will be available.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say