STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford Board of Education is set to host a public hearing on the proposed 2014-15 Operating Budget on Thursday, Feb. 6.
The public hearing is set to start at 7 p.m. at Westover Magnet School Auditorium at 412 Stillwater Ave. in Stamford.
Superintendent of Schools Winifred Hamiltonand and the Board of Education will present the proposed budget and then take public comments during the meeting. Child-care (for ages 4 and up) and interpreters will be available.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight