STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford Board of Education is set to host a public hearing on the proposed 2014-15 Operating Budget on Thursday, Feb. 6.
The public hearing is set to start at 7 p.m. at Westover Magnet School Auditorium at 412 Stillwater Ave. in Stamford.
Superintendent of Schools Winifred Hamiltonand and the Board of Education will present the proposed budget and then take public comments during the meeting. Child-care (for ages 4 and up) and interpreters will be available.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director