STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford Board of Education is set to host a public hearing on the proposed 2014-15 Operating Budget on Thursday, Feb. 6.
The public hearing is set to start at 7 p.m. at Westover Magnet School Auditorium at 412 Stillwater Ave. in Stamford.
Superintendent of Schools Winifred Hamiltonand and the Board of Education will present the proposed budget and then take public comments during the meeting. Child-care (for ages 4 and up) and interpreters will be available.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station