STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford Board of Education is set to host a public hearing on the proposed 2014-15 Operating Budget on Thursday, Feb. 6.
The public hearing is set to start at 7 p.m. at Westover Magnet School Auditorium at 412 Stillwater Ave. in Stamford.
Superintendent of Schools Winifred Hamiltonand and the Board of Education will present the proposed budget and then take public comments during the meeting. Child-care (for ages 4 and up) and interpreters will be available.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Woman Struck, Killed By Metro-North Train Near South Norwalk Station
- 3 Stamford Man Found With Images On Computer Faces Child Porn Charges
- 4 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say