STAMFORD, Conn. -- Lillian Brouwer of Stamford delivered the valedictorian address at The Harvey School’s commencement Thursday, June 5, and was presented with the prestigious John L. Loeb Jr. Scholarship Cup as the school’s top scholar.
Brouwer is a member of the Stamford-based Skyliners Synchronized Skating Team and a standout player on Harvey’s girls lacrosse team. She also earned the E. Bradley Richardson Scholar-Athlete Award, which is voted on by the faculty and awarded to the outstanding scholar-athlete of the senior class. She also won the prize for excellence in science.
Brouwer, one of the 75 members of Harvey’s Class of 2014, plans to attend Barnard College in the fall.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director