STAMFORD, Conn. -- Lillian Brouwer of Stamford delivered the valedictorian address at The Harvey School’s commencement Thursday, June 5, and was presented with the prestigious John L. Loeb Jr. Scholarship Cup as the school’s top scholar.
Brouwer is a member of the Stamford-based Skyliners Synchronized Skating Team and a standout player on Harvey’s girls lacrosse team. She also earned the E. Bradley Richardson Scholar-Athlete Award, which is voted on by the faculty and awarded to the outstanding scholar-athlete of the senior class. She also won the prize for excellence in science.
Brouwer, one of the 75 members of Harvey’s Class of 2014, plans to attend Barnard College in the fall.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running
- 5 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News