STAMFORD, Conn. -- Lillian Brouwer of Stamford delivered the valedictorian address at The Harvey School’s commencement Thursday, June 5, and was presented with the prestigious John L. Loeb Jr. Scholarship Cup as the school’s top scholar.
Brouwer is a member of the Stamford-based Skyliners Synchronized Skating Team and a standout player on Harvey’s girls lacrosse team. She also earned the E. Bradley Richardson Scholar-Athlete Award, which is voted on by the faculty and awarded to the outstanding scholar-athlete of the senior class. She also won the prize for excellence in science.
Brouwer, one of the 75 members of Harvey’s Class of 2014, plans to attend Barnard College in the fall.
- 1 Stamford Man, Girlfriend Charged In Attack On His Ex-Wife
- 2 Update: Two Men Charged With Murder In Fatal Shooting In Stamford In 2012
- 3 Man Arrested After Chase Charged With Throwing Rock At Stamford Police Cars
- 4 Police: Stamford Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 5 Dentist Involved In Stamford Medicaid Fraud Scheme Pleads Guilty