STAMFORD, Conn. – Taylor Kniffin of Stamford, a member of the Bates College rowing team, earned All-Academic distinction honors for the New England Small College Athletic Conference.
To receive this honor, a student-athlete must be a sophomore in academic standing who has earned a varsity letter, and must have a grade point average of 3.35 or higher.
Kniffin is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Kniffin of Stamford. She is a 2010 graduate of Deerfield Academy and is majoring in neuroscience.
“We had a really gratifying spring season that saw so many competitive successes complemented with equally impressive achievements by our student-athletes,” said Kevin McHugh, director of athletics at Bates College. “The NESCAC spring All-Academic awards highlight those successes.”
Bates is a liberal arts college in Lewiston, Maine.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Stamford Police Release Video Of Shooting, Ask For Help Finding Suspects