STAMFORD, Conn. – Taylor Kniffin of Stamford, a member of the Bates College rowing team, earned All-Academic distinction honors for the New England Small College Athletic Conference.
To receive this honor, a student-athlete must be a sophomore in academic standing who has earned a varsity letter, and must have a grade point average of 3.35 or higher.
Kniffin is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Kniffin of Stamford. She is a 2010 graduate of Deerfield Academy and is majoring in neuroscience.
“We had a really gratifying spring season that saw so many competitive successes complemented with equally impressive achievements by our student-athletes,” said Kevin McHugh, director of athletics at Bates College. “The NESCAC spring All-Academic awards highlight those successes.”
Bates is a liberal arts college in Lewiston, Maine.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Police: Cross-Dressing Man Charged In Stamford Mugging
- 3 Stamford Man Hit By Car Remains In Critical Condition
- 4 Police: Homeless Patron Punches Stamford Bouncer In The Nose
- 5 Stamford Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach