STAMFORD, Conn. — Stamford families in need will be able to have a traditional Thanksgiving meal Thursday thanks to the students at Gray Farms Nursery School.
The children collected green beans, sweet potatoes, corn, and other Thanksgiving foods and then packaged them in baskets for Family Centers to distribute, a news release said. The food drive the school participated in was part of an annual one held by St. John’s Lutheran Church.
Family Centers is a private non-profit organization offering education and human services to children and families in need in lower Fairfield County.
- 1 Stamford Police Searching For Two Teens Caught Robbing Home On Camera
- 2 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 3 Stamford Art Festival Kicks Off At Harbor Point
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island