STAMFORD, Conn. — Stamford families in need will be able to have a traditional Thanksgiving meal Thursday thanks to the students at Gray Farms Nursery School.
The children collected green beans, sweet potatoes, corn, and other Thanksgiving foods and then packaged them in baskets for Family Centers to distribute, a news release said. The food drive the school participated in was part of an annual one held by St. John’s Lutheran Church.
Family Centers is a private non-profit organization offering education and human services to children and families in need in lower Fairfield County.
- 1 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 2 Stamford Woman Charged With Punching Ex-Boyfriend's New Girlfriend
- 3 Westhill's Northstar Playmakers Perform 'Hairspray' In Stamford
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Stamford
- 5 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield