STAMFORD, Conn. — Stamford families in need will be able to have a traditional Thanksgiving meal Thursday thanks to the students at Gray Farms Nursery School.
The children collected green beans, sweet potatoes, corn, and other Thanksgiving foods and then packaged them in baskets for Family Centers to distribute, a news release said. The food drive the school participated in was part of an annual one held by St. John’s Lutheran Church.
Family Centers is a private non-profit organization offering education and human services to children and families in need in lower Fairfield County.
- 1 Stamford Man Hit By Car Remains In Critical Condition
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Second West Nile Virus Case Confirmed In Stamford
- 4 Wilton Police Land Two Stamford Men Fishing Illegally In Reservoir
- 5 Story Of How Stamford Cops Helped Autistic Man Will Go National On 'NBC'