STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Community Conversations on Mental Health are coming to Stamford.
The Community Conversations on Mental Health is a three-part series of discussions on mental health set for 7 p.m. Jan. 14, Jan. 21 and Jan. 28 at the Tully Center at 32 Strawberry Hill Ave. in Stamford. The Community Conversations on Mental Health are a national initiative, launched by the government following the tragedy in Sandy Hook.
The conversation groups will be available in English and Spanish, with Haitian Creole conversations taking place on separate dates in the Stamford area.
Residents are asked to visit the Healthy Minds Connecticut website to sign up for the programs.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola