STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Community Conversations on Mental Health are coming to Stamford.
The Community Conversations on Mental Health is a three-part series of discussions on mental health set for 7 p.m. Jan. 14, Jan. 21 and Jan. 28 at the Tully Center at 32 Strawberry Hill Ave. in Stamford. The Community Conversations on Mental Health are a national initiative, launched by the government following the tragedy in Sandy Hook.
The conversation groups will be available in English and Spanish, with Haitian Creole conversations taking place on separate dates in the Stamford area.
Residents are asked to visit the Healthy Minds Connecticut website to sign up for the programs.
- 1 Update: Two Men Charged With Murder In Fatal Shooting In Stamford In 2012
- 2 Man Arrested After Chase Charged With Throwing Rock At Stamford Police Cars
- 3 Police: Stamford Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 4 Dentist Involved In Stamford Medicaid Fraud Scheme Pleads Guilty
- 5 Police Blame Pistol-Whipping, Rivalry For Stamford Slaying; 2 Arrests Made