STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Community Conversations on Mental Health are coming to Stamford.
The Community Conversations on Mental Health is a three-part series of discussions on mental health set for 7 p.m. Jan. 14, Jan. 21 and Jan. 28 at the Tully Center at 32 Strawberry Hill Ave. in Stamford. The Community Conversations on Mental Health are a national initiative, launched by the government following the tragedy in Sandy Hook.
The conversation groups will be available in English and Spanish, with Haitian Creole conversations taking place on separate dates in the Stamford area.
Residents are asked to visit the Healthy Minds Connecticut website to sign up for the programs.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday