STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Community Conversations on Mental Health are coming to Stamford.
The Community Conversations on Mental Health is a three-part series of discussions on mental health set for 7 p.m. Jan. 14, Jan. 21 and Jan. 28 at the Tully Center at 32 Strawberry Hill Ave. in Stamford. The Community Conversations on Mental Health are a national initiative, launched by the government following the tragedy in Sandy Hook.
The conversation groups will be available in English and Spanish, with Haitian Creole conversations taking place on separate dates in the Stamford area.
Residents are asked to visit the Healthy Minds Connecticut website to sign up for the programs.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say
- 5 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening