STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Community Conversations on Mental Health are coming to Stamford.
The Community Conversations on Mental Health is a three-part series of discussions on mental health set for 7 p.m. Jan. 14, Jan. 21 and Jan. 28 at the Tully Center at 32 Strawberry Hill Ave. in Stamford. The Community Conversations on Mental Health are a national initiative, launched by the government following the tragedy in Sandy Hook.
The conversation groups will be available in English and Spanish, with Haitian Creole conversations taking place on separate dates in the Stamford area.
Residents are asked to visit the Healthy Minds Connecticut website to sign up for the programs.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Stamford Skies Sunday
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95