STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Community Conversations on Mental Health are coming to Stamford.
The Community Conversations on Mental Health is a three-part series of discussions on mental health set for 7 p.m. Jan. 14, Jan. 21 and Jan. 28 at the Tully Center at 32 Strawberry Hill Ave. in Stamford. The Community Conversations on Mental Health are a national initiative, launched by the government following the tragedy in Sandy Hook.
The conversation groups will be available in English and Spanish, with Haitian Creole conversations taking place on separate dates in the Stamford area.
Residents are asked to visit the Healthy Minds Connecticut website to sign up for the programs.
- 1 Stamford Ranks Among Best Cities To Live In Nationwide
- 2 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 5 Couple Face Charges Of Making Fake Credit Cards In Stamford