STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Community Conversations on Mental Health are coming to Stamford.
The Community Conversations on Mental Health is a three-part series of discussions on mental health set for 7 p.m. Jan. 14, Jan. 21 and Jan. 28 at the Tully Center at 32 Strawberry Hill Ave. in Stamford. The Community Conversations on Mental Health are a national initiative, launched by the government following the tragedy in Sandy Hook.
The conversation groups will be available in English and Spanish, with Haitian Creole conversations taking place on separate dates in the Stamford area.
Residents are asked to visit the Healthy Minds Connecticut website to sign up for the programs.
- 1 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 5 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend