STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Community Conversations on Mental Health are coming to Stamford.
The Community Conversations on Mental Health is a three-part series of discussions on mental health set for 7 p.m. Jan. 14, Jan. 21 and Jan. 28 at the Tully Center at 32 Strawberry Hill Ave. in Stamford. The Community Conversations on Mental Health are a national initiative, launched by the government following the tragedy in Sandy Hook.
The conversation groups will be available in English and Spanish, with Haitian Creole conversations taking place on separate dates in the Stamford area.
Residents are asked to visit the Healthy Minds Connecticut website to sign up for the programs.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Stamford Police Release Video Of Shooting, Ask For Help Finding Suspects