STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Community Conversations on Mental Health are coming to Stamford.
The Community Conversations on Mental Health is a three-part series of discussions on mental health set for 7 p.m. Jan. 14, Jan. 21 and Jan. 28 at the Tully Center at 32 Strawberry Hill Ave. in Stamford. The Community Conversations on Mental Health are a national initiative, launched by the government following the tragedy in Sandy Hook.
The conversation groups will be available in English and Spanish, with Haitian Creole conversations taking place on separate dates in the Stamford area.
Residents are asked to visit the Healthy Minds Connecticut website to sign up for the programs.
- 1 Stamford Police Warn Of Strange Men Approaching School Girls
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 5 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges