STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Community Conversations on Mental Health are coming to Stamford.
The Community Conversations on Mental Health is a three-part series of discussions on mental health set for 7 p.m. Jan. 14, Jan. 21 and Jan. 28 at the Tully Center at 32 Strawberry Hill Ave. in Stamford. The Community Conversations on Mental Health are a national initiative, launched by the government following the tragedy in Sandy Hook.
The conversation groups will be available in English and Spanish, with Haitian Creole conversations taking place on separate dates in the Stamford area.
Residents are asked to visit the Healthy Minds Connecticut website to sign up for the programs.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Stamford Police Arrest Two Teens In Purse-Snatching Attack On 69-Year-Old