STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford police arrested a 25-year-old man Wednesday, March 12, on charges of entering two schools illegally and prompting them to go into lockdown, according to ctnews.com.
Pierre Beauvil, a former Westhill High School student, entered Roxbury Elementary at 9:30 a.m. carrying a black backpack and wearing a camouflage jacket, ctnews.com reported.
Beauvil told the custodian who spotted him that he was looking for his keys then ran away, the story said. The suspect was seen near the counselor's office at Westhill 15 minutes later, ctnews.com said.
Police were looking into the schools' security measures to determine how Beauvil gained access, according to ctnews.com.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview