STAMFORD, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in Stamford as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ Jonathan Redmond bought 746 Riverbank Road from Sanford Redmond for $2 million on Nov. 2.
▪ Scott Stone bought 75 Briar Woods Trail from Ruth Bipk for $775,000 on Nov. 1.
▪ Cecen Handali and Lie Handali sold 32 Jamroga Lane to Vaidheeswaran Krishnamurti and Arathi Mangu for $689,600 on Nov. 2.
▪ Anthony Malgioglio and Susan Chouber Malgioglio sold 1379 Long Ridge Road to Julane Brown and Kevin Brown for $629,900 on Oct. 31.
▪ William Avalos Jr. and Jane Avalos sold 1 Edice Road to Scott Avalos for $480,000.
▪ Michelle Wisniewski bought 177 Mayapple Road from Randolph Fenn, trustee, for $380,000 on Oct. 31.
• The estate of Leonard Eisner sold 93 Wood Ridge Drive to EMB Homes III LLC for $310,000 on Nov. 2.
▪ Mirtha Alvarez-Stiglmayer bought 69 Tupper Drive from Kevin Hogan for $305,000 on Nov. 2.
- 1 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend
- 5 Carmen J. Lorenti, 54, Of Stamford, Owned Lorenti Landscaping