STAMFORD, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in Stamford as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ Jonathan Redmond bought 746 Riverbank Road from Sanford Redmond for $2 million on Nov. 2.
▪ Scott Stone bought 75 Briar Woods Trail from Ruth Bipk for $775,000 on Nov. 1.
▪ Cecen Handali and Lie Handali sold 32 Jamroga Lane to Vaidheeswaran Krishnamurti and Arathi Mangu for $689,600 on Nov. 2.
▪ Anthony Malgioglio and Susan Chouber Malgioglio sold 1379 Long Ridge Road to Julane Brown and Kevin Brown for $629,900 on Oct. 31.
▪ William Avalos Jr. and Jane Avalos sold 1 Edice Road to Scott Avalos for $480,000.
▪ Michelle Wisniewski bought 177 Mayapple Road from Randolph Fenn, trustee, for $380,000 on Oct. 31.
• The estate of Leonard Eisner sold 93 Wood Ridge Drive to EMB Homes III LLC for $310,000 on Nov. 2.
▪ Mirtha Alvarez-Stiglmayer bought 69 Tupper Drive from Kevin Hogan for $305,000 on Nov. 2.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford