STAMFORD, Conn. — The following is a list of recently sold homes in Stamford as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ Kay Krill sold 333 Stamford Ave. to Charles Carroll and Laura Edmiston Carroll for $1.63 million on Dec. 10.
▪ Charles Colby sold 39 Wesgate Drive to Alan Centofanti for $1.35 million on Dec. 14.
▪ Janet Montanaro bought 39 Sea Beach Drive from Judith Perry for $750,000 on Dec. 10.
▪ Joseph Mantegna sold 57 Cypress Drive to Paul Lindemeyer for $660,000 on Dec. 10.
▪ The Pasquino Family LP bought 58B Highview Ave. from the Continental Construction Corp. for $650,000 on Dec. 10.
▪ Devapriya Mallick bought 207 Barncroft Road from David Butts and Amre Butts for $615,000 on Dec. 11.
▪ Colleen Kenna and Margaret McCord sold 267 Weed Ave. to Carmela Totino for $580,000 on Dec. 12.
▪ Paul Szalkucki sold 388 Long Ridge Road to Crown Relocations for $560,000 on Dec. 14.
▪ David Siever and Tatiana Siever sold 53 Belltown Road to Alexander Bluman for $545,000 on Dec. 13.
▪ Edgar Thomas and Judith Stranser sold 415 Janes Lane to Francis Levett and Viera Levett for $484,070 on Dec. 11.
▪ Michael Bohmerwald and Christina Cavallaro bought 106 Elmbrook Drive from Eric Kaplan and Katherine Kaplan for $445,000 on Dec. 10.
▪ Brian Cullen and Marie Cullen bought 60 Stanton Lane from Lisa Musilli for $433,500 on Dec. 13.
▪ Hui Tang Shen and Sheng Lu bought 277 West Hill Road from David Stillings for $400,000 on Dec. 14.
▪ The Pasquino Family LP bought 58A Highview Ave. from the Continental Construction Corp. for $322,000 on Dec. 10.
▪ The Estate of Helen L. May sold 216 Sun Dance Road to Elizabeth McGee for $285,000 on Dec. 10.
▪ Robert Kochis and Doris Kochis sold 700 Summer St. to Zheng Ying Wu and Xiao Luo for $215,000 on Dec. 14.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 4 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges
- 5 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions