STAMFORD, Conn. — The following is a list of recently sold homes in Stamford as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ Marshal Gibson, trustee, sold 27 Half Moon Way to Erika Collins for $1.82 million on Dec. 4.
▪ The Missionary Sisters of Mother of God Inc. sold 114 Hubbard Ave. to the Hubbard Avenue Associates for $900,000 on Dec. 3.
▪ Robert Africk bought 13 Alfred Lane from Paul Lindemeyer and Cynthia Lindemeyer for $825,000 on Dec. 7.
▪ Robert Bilotta and Theresa Bilotta sold 65 Linwood Lane to Ralph Pina for $650,000 on Dec. 4.
▪ Jason Ng and Cathy Lee sold 4 Joffre Court to Shriram Narayanan and Rajalakshm Chandrasekar for $555,000 on Dec. 5.
▪ Matthew Dudics bought 50 Bouton St. W., from First Niagara Bank N.A. for $535,000 on Dec. 7.
▪ John O’Malley and Jacqueline McGowan bought 162 Butternut Lane from Nelson Alpert and Ruth Alpert for $525,000 on Dec. 3.
▪ Danielle McGahran sold 28 Pierce Place to Stephan Keen and Lori Lewaiwouski for $515,000 on Dec. 3.
▪ Joseph Cotrona bought 160 Knickerbocker Road from William Durand for $505,000 on Dec. 3.
▪ Kevin Patterson and Casey Patterson sold 45 Cambridge Road to Robert and Kathleen Altomaro for $426,000 on Dec. 3.
▪ Franklin Pichardo bought 10 Finch St. from the Estate of Lorraine Glazer for $335,000 on Dec. 4.
▪ Daniel Noto sold 6 Owen St. to Daniel Coggins for $315,000 on Dec. 7.
▪ Mukesh and Bina Punjabi bought 1 Barnstable Lane from the Estate of Anna Carella for $240,000 on Dec. 7.
▪ John Pilla and Gizelle Pilla bought 4 Castle Court from Alexander McKeever for $220,000 on Dec. 3.
▪ Clayton Adams sold 122 Henry St. to Atlantic Center at Stamford Station LLC for $205,000 on Dec. 6.
▪ Mary Katherine Herman sold 27 Belltown Road to Charles Keane for $105,000 on Dec. 4.
- 1 Husband Remembers WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi At Stamford Service
- 2 Dogs Attack Stamford Woman And Her Labrador At Tilley Pond Park
- 3 Stamford Woman, 76, Dies Thursday; Cops Say Son Beat Her Violently
- 4 Man Charged With Attacking Wife , Swinging Ax Over Her Head In Stamford
- 5 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items