STAMFORD, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in Stamford as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ John Griswold Jr., and Marilyn Miller Griswold, trustees of the John S. Griswold Jr. Revocable Trust and the Marilyn Miller Griswold Revocable Trust, sold 120 Cummings Point Road, to Joseph Cabrera and Mary Greef for $3.55 million on Nov. 21.
▪ Mark Wiharsky and Robyn Wiharsky bought 242 Cedarwood Road from Juan Carlos Rivero and Nancy Miller-Rivero for $1.55 million on Nov. 21.
▪ George Knox III and Beverley Gail Knox sold 1525 Newfield Ave., Daniel Ryan III for $1.1 million on Nov. 21.
▪ Marion Gans sold 51 Caprice Drive to Marc Thomas Civitano and Laura Civitano for $640,000 on Nov. 20.
▪ Matthew Shane Tilson and May Tilson sold 495 Rock Rimmon Road to Marc Wekkeli and Alexandra Fietze for $630,000 on Nov. 20.
▪ Richard Thiel sold 651 Rock Rimmon Road to Michael Gorman and Stefanie Berns for $625,000 on Nov. 21.
▪ Francis Van Slyek and Nicole Van Slyek sold 29 Mountain Wood Road to Dorian Hare and Agata Pawol for $615,000 on Nov. 19.
▪ Constantine Zachariadis and Linda Zachariadis sold 106 Woodway Road to Andrew and Melissa Waiga for $504,000 on Nov. 20.
▪ Justin Rumack and Tristin Rumack sold 13 Saint Charles Ave., to Matthew Belfiore for $500,000 on Nov. 19.
▪ Marta Yaniv sold 4 Cedar Tree Lane to Audrey Smith for $495,000 on Nov. 19.
▪ Rajiv Bhati and Moni Soni bought 310 Oaklawn Ave., from David Cardwell Pontefract for $420,000 on Nov. 19.
▪ Philip Drem bought 54 Hilltop Ave. from Robert Longo and Lisa Longo for $387,000 on Nov. 21.
▪ Jennifer Perdichezzi bought 3064 High Ridge Road from Jorge Estevez and Valerie Vargas for $380,000 on Nov. 20.
▪ Hector Silva bought 55 Virgil St., from Peter Gerardi Jr. and Peter Gerardi for $377,500 on Nov. 19.
▪ Peter Carriero bought 53 Culloden Road from Deutsche Bank National Trust for $315,000 on Nov. 21.
▪ Jason Bealer bought 121 Toms Road from Richard Zaccagnino for $276,000 on Nov. 19.
▪ William MacInnis sold 4 Howes Ave. to Cool Beans Capital LLC for $230,000 on Nov. 19.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Stamford, NOAA Predicts