STAMFORD, Conn. ‒ The following is a list of recently sold homes in Stamford as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ Joseph Bossone and Marzena Bossone bought 41 West Rock Trail from Daniel Haggarty and Cecilia Haggarty for $1.15 million on Nov. 9.
▪ Peter Lyden and Bridget Lyden sold 263 Briar Brae Road to Wynn Blieberg for $794,000 on Nov. 9.
▪ Thomas Manders sold 470 High Ridge Road to Donna Wyant and Jeffrey Wyant for $715,000 on Nov. 9.
▪ Eugene Kovacs and Rosemary Kovacs sold 211 Den Road to Stephan Bajaio for $612,500 on Nov. 7.
▪ Jason Chevalier sold 19 Willoughby Road to Michael and Joanna Zitani for $580,000 on Nov. 6.
▪ Robert Angotta Jr. bought 10 Nelson St. from Robert Williamson Jr., Ann Williamson and John Williamson for $545,000 on Nov. 5.
▪ Andrew Cairo and Nicole Cairo bought 21 Smoke Hill Drive from Martin Holm for $537,500 on Nov. 7.
▪ David Vitti and Shelly Folsom sold 131 Shadow Ridge Road to Anthony Johnson and Hillary Johnson for $373,000 on Nov. 1.
▪ Albert Steckis bought 66 Culloden Road from U.S. Bank for $340,000 on Nov. 6.
▪ JoAnn Wolff sold 528 Fairfield Ave. to Andy Latchoo and Mandy Jaikaran for $293,500 on Nov. 9.
▪ Joseph Silman and Mark Banschick bought 2289 Bedford St. from Robert Puccella, executor of the estate of Mary A. Puccella, for $289,500 on Nov. 8.