STAMFORD, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in Stamford as reported by the Town Clerk’s office.
▪ Doris Sater sold 18 Brightside Drive to Daniel Drew for $1.1 million.
▪ Siyamak Pakbaz and Julie Pakbaz sold 70 Knobloch Lane to Jason Kwik for $1 million.
▪ Keith Walsh and Michelle Ferrante bought 56 Emery Drive East from Francis J. Browne and Norma T. Browne, trustees, for $833,000.
▪ Karen Wheeler sold 8 Smoke Hill Drive to Richard Meyer for $775,000.
▪ Joe Futterman and Aleema Futterman sold 64 Pinnacle Rock Road to Marc Reiter and Liza Reiter for $703,500.
▪ David Walko and Melissa Walko sold 287 Silver Hill Lane to Todd and Melissa Shroeder for $675,000.
▪ Paul Bresnehan and Michele Martin sold 42 Fara Drive to Sergio Vaccaro and Natalia Blason for $605,100.
▪ William Squire and Marta Squire sold 104 Hubbard Ave., to Melissa Hardesty for $582,500.
▪ Robert Ronde and Lorraine Ronde sold 178 Idlewood Drive to Nagadeepthi Katragadde for $580,000.
▪ Salvatore Ripegno and Sarah Ripegno sold 59 Briar Brae Road to Adrien Goodman and Hillary Goodman for $565,000.
▪ Beata Dawidoska and Miroslav Sekerak sold 198 Four Brooks Road to Sudhir Bisane for $515,000.
▪ Josephine Dastoli sold 77 MacGregor Drive to Frederick and Karla Lusi for $505,000.
▪ Keven P. McEvoy, executor, sold 1219 Stillwater Road to Tomas Jamir and Sonia Rubico-Jamir for $500,000.
▪ Pasquale Cinaciulli and Mary Ann Corsaro sold 51 Janes Lane to James Calorossi and Tina Calorossi for $485,000.
▪ Seth Meier and Darleen Meier sold 53 Buena Vista St., to Michael McGinley for $470,000.
▪ Stephen Lopriore and Kimberly Lopriore sold 38 Glen Ave., to Jamie Vargas and Nicholas Grenier for $425,000.
▪ Paul Dodaj and Tarra Dodaj sold 45 Turn of River Road to Claudia Katz for $420,000.
▪ Robert Baker III and Eileen Timney sold 160 Dannell Drive to Pamela Schmider, trustee, for $417,500.
▪ Avra Ortiz sold 5 Ivy St., to Ryan Supple for $358,000.
▪ Antonio Gentile sold 21 Rachelle Ave., to Patrick Barrese and Alison Arita for $350,000.