STAMFORD, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in Stamford as reported by the Town Clerk’s office.
▪ Werner Frohn and Anna Janssen sold 655 Westover Road to Scott Silvers and Claudia Ortiz for $1.18 million Feb. 7.
▪ Christopher O’Rourke and Bridget Calhoun sold 43 Fox Glen Drive to Thomas Adams and Lori Adams for $1.03 million Feb. 8.
▪ Barry Fleischer sold 5 Aspen Lane to John Giudice for $815,000 Feb. 8.
▪ Andrew Kha and Binh Kha sold 53 Crestview Ave. to Richard and Isadora Rose for $568,500 Feb. 4.
▪ The Estate of Francis Pellicci sold 21 Phaiban Lane to Maria Liberatore and John Liberatore for $560,000 Feb. 5.
▪ William Epller sold 21 Pine Hill Terrace to Christopher Palkimas and Lauren Palkimas for $450,000 Feb. 4.
▪ Andrew Pernicias and Marilyn Pernicias sold 94 Gaymoor Drive to Ryan and Nina Clark for $410,000 Feb. 7.
▪ Deutche Bank National sold 50 Lenox Ave to Dominick Mangano for $395,000 Feb. 7.
▪Dolores Williams sold 103 Burwood Ave. to OAC LLC for $375,000 Feb. 6.
▪ Raynald Alceac and Carmithe Alceac sold 63 Stephen St., to Francisco Romero for $360,000 Feb. 7.
▪ Michael Buzzeo sold 22 Victory St. to Wau Ming Au Yeung for $335,000 Feb. 5.
▪ Dana Currie sold 32 Dagmar Road to Liam Hickey for $325,000 Feb. 6.
▪ Honglei Zhou and Jie Cheng sold 101 Grove St., Unit 23 to Wnjie Fan and Lulu Li for $306,000 Feb. 7.
▪ The Estate of Barbara Morgan sold 1 Strawberry Hillt Court, Unit 9F to Lisa Shapiro, Jeffrey Shapiro, and Lawrence Shapiro for $176,000 Feb. 6.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast