STAMFORD, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in Stamford as reported by the Town Clerk’s office.
▪ William Hennessey Jr. and Jevera Hennessy bought 123 Wallacks Drive from 123 Wallacks Drive LLC. for $2.42 million on Jan. 24.
▪ William Hennessey Jr. and Jevera Hennessey sold 25 Wallacks Drive to Jeffrey Barat for $1.68 million on Jan. 22.
▪ Joshua Levine bought 149 Canfield Drive from Diane Rouleau for $1.12 million on Jan. 23.
▪ Genell Jefferson bough 77 Havemeyer Lane Unit 88 from Palmer Hill Partners for $754,913 on Jan 25.
▪ David Woods bought 52 Rocky Rapids Road from Helen Croot and Darrel Croot, trustees, for $650,000 on Jan. 24.
▪ Nicole Wise sold 39 Colony Court to Nicole Niebisch for $550,000 on Jan. 25.
▪ Robert Knorr and Joann Knorr sold 90 Fawn Drive to Marc Kinderman and Naomi Kinderman for $505,000.
▪ Kristien Linnet bought 405 Rock Rimmon Road from Michel Lee for $460,000 on Jan. 25.
▪ The Estate of Virginia Stretfeld sold 40 Bradley Place to Marc Benkert and Emanuela Iacobelli for $420,000 on Jan. 24.
▪ Eastside Development Associates sold 850 E. Main St. Unit 313 to Amresh Sahay and Payal Mathur for $395,000 on Jan. 25.
▪ Jason Thorpe bought 107 Highland Road Unit 107 from Carl Gregorio for $375,000 on Jan. 25.
▪ Avi Rothkopf sold 455 Hope St. Unit 3F to Mehoob Sheik and Ruksana Shaik for $370,000 on Jan. 25.
▪ Mark Hale sold 83 Crystal Lake Road to Jeta Holdings for $336,600 on Jan. 22.
▪ Jose Rodriguez and Daniel Jaramillo sold 289 W. Broad St. to Joseph Bossone for $305,000 on Jan. 24.
▪ Lisa Mount bought 377 Glenbrook Road Unit 4 from the National Residential Nominee Services for $305,000 on Jan. 25.
▪ Tejal Wadhwani bought 82 Shippan Ave. from Nationstar Mortgage for $300,000 on Jan. 22.
▪ E. Gaynoor Brennan III sold 86 Mitchell St. to Timothy Rath for $194,000 on Jan. 25.
▪ Luis Obando and Belinda Obando sold 125 Prospect St., Unit 1I to David McGrath on Jan. 25 for $188,000.
▪Pawel Samelko bought 637 Cove Road Unit C4 from Patricia Raybr for $125,000 on Jan. 25.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings