STAMFORD, Conn. — The following is a list of recently sold homes in Stamford as reported by the Town Clerk’s office.
▪ Emily Goldfine and Elliot Turner bought 124 Lawrence Hill Road from Aaron Maguire and Mill Maguire for $797,000.
▪ Robyn Peterson and Jessica Peterson sold 160 Rock Rimmon Road to Ricardo Catalfo for $615,000 on Nov. 30.
▪ Karen Jill Taylor sold 11 Mountain Wood Road to Veena Mukheja and Reema Mukheja for $585,000 on Nov. 29.
▪ Aicha Karmoune sold 436 Hunting Ridge Road to Alison Baker for $485,000 on Nov. 29.
▪ Mitchell Levin and Donna Mazzola sold 29 Maltbie Ave., to Jonathan and Lindsay Hoffman for $440,000 on Nov. 28.
▪ Boris and Helen Miloslavky bought 41 Berrian Road from the Estate of Ilene O. Clica for $425,000 on Nov. 30.
▪ Miguel Juarez sold 17 Stillwater Place to MJM Development for $375,000 on Nov. 27.
▪ Luis Hernandez bought 21 Waterbury Ave., from the Estate of Gladys Kowacz for $330,000 on Nov. 28.
▪ Gary Bivona bought 203 Club Road from the Carmine R. Uva Revocable Trust for 318,000 on Nov. 29.
▪ Irfan Ahmed and Aisha Rahman bought 25 Raymond St., from Realty Strategies for $310,000 on Nov. 28.
▪ Gregg Gustafson bought 49 Union St., from the Estate of Blanche W. Evans for $295,000 on Nov. 30.
▪ Daniel Zelazny bought 83 East Hunting Ridge Road from Ilan Zelazny for $290,000 on Nov. 29.
▪ Louise Pupelis sold 53 Edgewood Ave., to James Todd and Gail Todd for $200,000 on Nov. 26.
- 1 Police: Cross-Dressing Man Charged In Stamford Mugging
- 2 Stamford Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 3 Stamford Resident Completes West Point Cadet Basic Training
- 4 Census: 18.6% Of Children In Stamford Are Living in Poverty
- 5 William Pitt Sotheby's Intl. Realty Plans Grand Opening In North Stamford