STAMFORD, Conn. — The following is a list of recent home sales in Stamford as reported by the Town Clerk’s Office.
▪ Kim Olds sold 17 Stone Fence Lane to Mhill Gjuraj and Age Gjurag for $1.64 million.
▪ Peter Manzo and Cheryl Manzo sold 115 Westover Road for $1.09 million to Gary Lico.
▪ Michael Kaufman and Laura Mezey bought 99 Winding Brook Lane from the Anne F. Paterno Revocable Living Trust for $889,000.
▪ Joseph Brocato, trustee of the Joseph M. Brocato Revocable Living Trust, sold 34 Greenbrier Lane to David Mannis and Nancy Klein for $885,000
▪ Marcia Bresslour and Mark Staines sold 50 Sweet Briar Road to Enrico and Linda DeMatt for $875,000.
▪ Anna Stepp sold 145 N. Lake Drive to Xinaming Li and Xiang Yan Ting for $785,000.
▪ Joan Simon sold 923 Sunset Road to George and Amy Nanos for $785,000.
▪ James Poppe and Gina Poppe sold 150 Rockrimmon Road to Christopher Uzpin and Lisa Tutino for $760,000.
▪ Todd Higgins sold 103 Slice Drive to Alexander Chernyy for $754,000.
▪ William Acker sold 65 Blackberry Drive to Ramanathan Balaji and Subbalkashmi Balaji for $730,000.
▪ Jean-Philippe Ducasse and Frederique-Marie Ducasse sold 6 fFeldstone Lane to Tri U. and Eun Ju Kim for $631,000.
▪ John Paulsen and Birthe Paulson sold 0 Lancer Lane, also known as 69A Apple Tree Lane, for $610,000 to Jennifer Bresler.
▪ Kalhan Gaizler and Hillary Gaizler sold 26 Fawn Drive to Eric Brill and Daneet Brill for $585,000.
▪ Mary Troy sold 173 Slice Drive to Lin Wu for $571,500.
▪ Dorothy Corbo sold 15 Courtland Hill St. to Truptesh Patel and Hina Patel for $386,500.
▪ Julia Cicarelli sold 63 Durant St., to Fernando Reyes for $265,000.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 3 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 4 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care