STAMFORD, Conn. — Are you looking for a home in Stamford? If so, there are several open houses to check out this weekend in the city.
They range from a three-bedroom, single-family home at 182 Hamilton Ave. listed at $365,000 to a 5,144-square-foot, single-family home at 11 Hedge Brook Lane for $1.2 million.
For complete details on the open houses and other homes stories, visit The Daily Voice’s Real Estate page.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Stamford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast