STAMFORD, Conn. — Are you looking for a home in Stamford? If so, there are several open houses to check out this weekend in the city.
They range from a three-bedroom, single-family home at 182 Hamilton Ave. listed at $365,000 to a 5,144-square-foot, single-family home at 11 Hedge Brook Lane for $1.2 million.
For complete details on the open houses and other homes stories, visit The Daily Voice’s Real Estate page.
- 1 Police: Employee Stole $5,000 From Stamford Used Car Dealership
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Stamford Uncle Charged In Family Dispute That Began Over Laundry Money
- 4 Stamford Man Faces Prison Term For Having Oral Sex With 12-Year-Old
- 5 Stamford Adds Hours At Government Center For Beach Sticker Sales