STAMFORD, Conn. — Are you looking for a home in Stamford? If so, there are several open houses to check out this weekend in the city.
They range from a three-bedroom, single-family home at 182 Hamilton Ave. listed at $365,000 to a 5,144-square-foot, single-family home at 11 Hedge Brook Lane for $1.2 million.
For complete details on the open houses and other homes stories, visit The Daily Voice’s Real Estate page.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Stamford Police Release Video Of Shooting, Ask For Help Finding Suspects