STAMFORD, Conn. — Are you looking for a home in Stamford? If so, there are several open houses to check out this weekend in the city.
They range from a three-bedroom, single-family home at 182 Hamilton Ave. listed at $365,000 to a 5,144-square-foot, single-family home at 11 Hedge Brook Lane for $1.2 million.
For complete details on the open houses and other homes stories, visit The Daily Voice’s Real Estate page.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Stamford Teen Dances Role Of Sugar Plum Fairy In 'Nutcracker'