STAMFORD, Conn. — Are you looking for a home in Stamford? If so, there are several open houses to check out this weekend in the city.
They range from a three-bedroom, single-family home at 182 Hamilton Ave. listed at $365,000 to a 5,144-square-foot, single-family home at 11 Hedge Brook Lane for $1.2 million.
For complete details on the open houses and other homes stories, visit The Daily Voice’s Real Estate page.
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 5 Stamford Ranks High Among Young Professionals