STAMFORD, Conn. —The following is a list of open houses taking place this Sunday, July 15, in Stamford.
▪ The single-family home at 5 Hickory Drive will be open from 2 to 4 p.m. and offers five bedrooms and five-and-one-half bathrooms. The asking price is $1.725 million for the 4,088-square-foot home.
▪ The 1,635-square-foot home at 15 Middlebury St., will host an open house from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. The home offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms, and the asking price is $399,900.
▪ Potential home buyers can check out 106 Akbar St., from 2 to 4 p.m. The 2,427-square-foot home has three bedrooms and two-and-one-half bathrooms, the asking price is $689,900.
▪ The condominium/co-op at 1111 Hope St. Unit 10, will be shown from 1 to 3 p.m. The asking price is $344,000 and has two bedrooms and two-and-one-half bathrooms.
▪ The 2,909-square-foot home at 167 Old North Stamford Road will be open from 1 to 3 p.m. The home has four bedrooms and three bathrooms and is valued at $659,000.
▪ The single-family home at 181-10 Turn of River Road will be shown from 1 to 3 p.m. The 5,681-square-foot home has four bedrooms, and four-and-one-half bathrooms, and is priced at $1.25 million.
▪ The single-family home at 30 Merriman Road will be open from 1 to 3 p.m. and has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The price is $579,000 for the 1,756-square-foot home.
▪ The 3,224-square-foot, single-family home at 1717 Newfield Ave., will be open from 1 to 3 p.m. The asking price is $1.1 million. The house has five bedrooms and four bathrooms.