STAMFORD, Conn. - A four-bedroom home at 53 Barholm Ave. listed at $699,000 is The Stamford Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 3,106 square feet
- four bedrooms
- four full bathrooms
- built on 0.17 acres
- elegant marble floor in entry and kitchen
- eat-in kitchen with sliders to balcony, stainless steel appliances, granite counters and island with breakfast bar
- stone fireplace in the family room
- two-car garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal