STAMFORD, Conn. - A four-bedroom home at 295 Woodbine Road listed at $1.15 million is The Stamford Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 3,809 square feet
- four bedrooms
- three full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 1.02 acres
- central vacuum system, insulated windows, security system, skylight, some window treatments
- family room with gas log fireplace, hardwood floor, sliders
- living room with fireplace, hardwood floor
- zoned, hot air, oil heating system
- attic fan, zoned central air system
- Brazilian hardwood floors throughout
- open kitchen/family room
- wolf stove, granite counters and sliders to patio
- two walk-in closets, skylight and beamed ceiling
- en-suite bath
- appliances include dishwasher, dryer, freezer, microwave, range, refrigerator and washer
- bulkhead to full finished basement with interior access, livable space and storage
- deck, gutters, lighting, porch and sprinkler system
- two-car attached garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.