STAMFORD, Conn. - A two-bedroom condominium at 202 Soundview Ave. listed at $449,000 is The Stamford Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 1,721 square feet
- two bedrooms
- two full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- living room, dining room with corner fireplace and sliders to private balcony overlooking wooded park
- stunning kitchen with extras including custom-made butcher block cabinet unit and sub-zero refrigerator
- large family room with sliders to yard area
- updated washer/dryer, dishwasher and hot water heater
- well-maintained community pool and clubhouse
- some window treatments
- wall/wall carpet in dining room and master bedroom
- family room with sliders and wall/wall carpet
- living room with balcony/deck, fireplace, sliders and wall/wall carpet
- appliances include cook top, dishwasher, disposal, dryer, freezer, microwave, range, refrigerator and washer
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Stamford Teen Dances Role Of Sugar Plum Fairy In 'Nutcracker'