STAMFORD, Conn. - A four-bedroom home at 119 Carter Drive listed at $2.795 million is The Stamford Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 3,761 square feet
- four bedrooms
- three full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 0.34 acres
- insulated windows, security system, skylight and some window treatments
- balcony, deck, lighting, patio, porch, shed, sprinkler system and terrace
- ceiling fans, radiant heat, storm doors, thermopane windows and whole house fan
- foyer and laundry/utility
- cul de sac
- renovated with state of the art Kitchen
- adjacent family room with corner stone fireplace open to kitchen
- gas grill outside permanently connected to gas line
- master suite has adjacent den/office with wet bar and full laundry room
- two-car garage attached
See Keller Williams Realty for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.