STAMFORD, Conn. -- Gov. Rick Perry of Texas will speak on the topic of "Civility on the Campaign Trail" at 6 p.m. Monday at the Ferguson Library in Stamford.
Registration has closed, but limited walk-in seating will be available along with overflow seating in the annex. Both are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Perry is the 47th governor of Texas. He served in the U.S. Air Force and two terms as Texas Commissioner of Agriculture and three terms in the Texas House of Representatives.
For his Stamford talk, Perry will be drawing on his personal perspective based on his experiences from campaigns on the state level and his insights gained on the national stage during his bid for the 2012 Republican nomination for president, according to a statement from the city.
The Ferguson Library is located at 96 Broad St. in downtown Stamford.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow