STAMFORD, Conn. -- Gov. Rick Perry of Texas will speak on the topic of "Civility on the Campaign Trail" at 6 p.m. Monday at the Ferguson Library in Stamford.
Registration has closed, but limited walk-in seating will be available along with overflow seating in the annex. Both are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Perry is the 47th governor of Texas. He served in the U.S. Air Force and two terms as Texas Commissioner of Agriculture and three terms in the Texas House of Representatives.
For his Stamford talk, Perry will be drawing on his personal perspective based on his experiences from campaigns on the state level and his insights gained on the national stage during his bid for the 2012 Republican nomination for president, according to a statement from the city.
The Ferguson Library is located at 96 Broad St. in downtown Stamford.
- 1 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 4 Stamford Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Stamford