STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford voters who are registered Republicans can vote in Tuesday's primary to choose a gubernatorial candidate for the fall election.
Republican voters across Stamford will head to the the polls to vote for either Tom Foley or John McKinney. The winner will be on the ballot in November against Democratic Gov. Dannel Malloy.
Republicans can also ballots for candidates for the following offices:
- Lieutenant governor: Penny Bacchiochi, Heather Somers or David M. Walker
- Comptroller: Sharon J. McLaughlin or Angel Cadena
Polling stations will be open for all registered Republicans. ?All polling stations will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. statewide. Here are the Stamford locations:
- District One: Our Lady Star of the Sea
- District Two: Domus (Old Rogers School)
- District Three: Domus (Old Rogers School)
- District Four: Julia A. Stark School (rear) Oscar Street entrance
- District Five: Stamford High School (rear) Hillandale Avenue entrance
- District Six: Agudath Sholom
- District Seven: First Presbyterian Church
- District Eight: Westover School
- District Nine: Neighbors Link
- District 10: Westover School
- District 11: Stillmeadow School
- District 12: Cloonan School (Side)
- District 13: Rippowam Middle School
- District 14: Dolan Middle School
- District 15: Springdale School (rear entrance)
- District 16: Turn of River School
- District 17: Roxbury School
- District 18: Turn of River School
- District 19: Davenport Ridge School
- District 20: Scofield Middle School
- District 21: Northeast School
- District 22: Long Ridge School
Voters can go online to the website for the Secretary of the State at www.sots.ct.gov/vote to see whether they are registered to vote and where their polling place is located.
Voters can also check their polling place here: www.votinginfoproject.org/vit/view/ct_primary_election_2014 , a website developed by the Pew Charitable Trusts Voting Information Project in partnership with Google and Microsoft.