STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Mayor David Martin spoke about record-low crime rates and real estate during his first state of the city address, according to a report from the Stamford Advocate.
"I am proud to report to you that the state of our city is strong and that I believe it is growing stronger every day," Martin said, according to the report.
Martin spoke Tuesday, April 8, in front of about 300 business representatives gathered at the Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa for the Stamford Chamber of Commerce's annual luncheon.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Billionaire Cohen Donates $20 Million To Stamford Hospital
- 3 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 4 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 5 State OKs Stamford-Based Frontier's Purchase Of AT&T In Connecticut