STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Mayor David Martin spoke about record-low crime rates and real estate during his first state of the city address, according to a report from the Stamford Advocate.
"I am proud to report to you that the state of our city is strong and that I believe it is growing stronger every day," Martin said, according to the report.
Martin spoke Tuesday, April 8, in front of about 300 business representatives gathered at the Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa for the Stamford Chamber of Commerce's annual luncheon.
- 1 Husband Remembers WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi At Stamford Service
- 2 Dogs Attack Stamford Woman And Her Labrador At Tilley Pond Park
- 3 Stamford Woman, 76, Dies Thursday; Cops Say Son Beat Her Violently
- 4 Man Charged With Attacking Wife , Swinging Ax Over Her Head In Stamford
- 5 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items