STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Mayor David Martin spoke about record-low crime rates and real estate during his first state of the city address, according to a report from the Stamford Advocate.
"I am proud to report to you that the state of our city is strong and that I believe it is growing stronger every day," Martin said, according to the report.
Martin spoke Tuesday, April 8, in front of about 300 business representatives gathered at the Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa for the Stamford Chamber of Commerce's annual luncheon.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Stamford Ranks High Among Young Professionals
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies