STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Mayor David Martin spoke about record-low crime rates and real estate during his first state of the city address, according to a report from the Stamford Advocate.
"I am proud to report to you that the state of our city is strong and that I believe it is growing stronger every day," Martin said, according to the report.
Martin spoke Tuesday, April 8, in front of about 300 business representatives gathered at the Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa for the Stamford Chamber of Commerce's annual luncheon.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Stamford Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury