STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Mayor David Martin spoke about record-low crime rates and real estate during his first state of the city address, according to a report from the Stamford Advocate.
"I am proud to report to you that the state of our city is strong and that I believe it is growing stronger every day," Martin said, according to the report.
Martin spoke Tuesday, April 8, in front of about 300 business representatives gathered at the Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa for the Stamford Chamber of Commerce's annual luncheon.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal