STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Mayor David Martin spoke about record-low crime rates and real estate during his first state of the city address, according to a report from the Stamford Advocate.
"I am proud to report to you that the state of our city is strong and that I believe it is growing stronger every day," Martin said, according to the report.
Martin spoke Tuesday, April 8, in front of about 300 business representatives gathered at the Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa for the Stamford Chamber of Commerce's annual luncheon.
- 1 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County