STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Mayor David Martin spoke about record-low crime rates and real estate during his first state of the city address, according to a report from the Stamford Advocate.
"I am proud to report to you that the state of our city is strong and that I believe it is growing stronger every day," Martin said, according to the report.
Martin spoke Tuesday, April 8, in front of about 300 business representatives gathered at the Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa for the Stamford Chamber of Commerce's annual luncheon.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview