STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Mayor David Martin spoke about record-low crime rates and real estate during his first state of the city address, according to a report from the Stamford Advocate.
"I am proud to report to you that the state of our city is strong and that I believe it is growing stronger every day," Martin said, according to the report.
Martin spoke Tuesday, April 8, in front of about 300 business representatives gathered at the Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa for the Stamford Chamber of Commerce's annual luncheon.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running
- 5 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News