GREENWICH, Conn. -- State Rep. Livvy Floren (R-Greenwich, Stamford) announced she will retire from public office at the end of this year, according to Patch.com.
Floren, 71, has served the area for 14 years. She is currently the assistant Republican leader and ranking member of the legislature's Bonding Subcommittee, Patch.com reported.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Stamford Garage Fire; House Also Damaged
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Man Charged In Handsaw Attack In Stamford That Injured Ex's New Boyfriend
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting