GREENWICH, Conn. -- State Rep. Livvy Floren (R-Greenwich, Stamford) announced she will retire from public office at the end of this year, according to Patch.com.
Floren, 71, has served the area for 14 years. She is currently the assistant Republican leader and ranking member of the legislature's Bonding Subcommittee, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford