GREENWICH, Conn. -- Just weeks after announcing her retirement, state Rep.Livvy Floren (R- Greenwich, Stamford) has had a change of heart and will run for an eighth-term as the state representative for the 149th District, according to ctnews.com.
Floren told ctnews.com that she had regrets about giving up her seats and seniority on the State Bond Commission and the General Assembly’s Select Committee on Aging. In addition, state GOP officials were having trouble formulating a plan of succession in Floren's absence.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director