GREENWICH, Conn. -- Just weeks after announcing her retirement, state Rep.Livvy Floren (R- Greenwich, Stamford) has had a change of heart and will run for an eighth-term as the state representative for the 149th District, according to ctnews.com.
Floren told ctnews.com that she had regrets about giving up her seats and seniority on the State Bond Commission and the General Assembly’s Select Committee on Aging. In addition, state GOP officials were having trouble formulating a plan of succession in Floren's absence.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Single-Family Home Price Climbs 5.1 Percent In Stamford