GREENWICH, Conn. -- Just weeks after announcing her retirement, state Rep.Livvy Floren (R- Greenwich, Stamford) has had a change of heart and will run for an eighth-term as the state representative for the 149th District, according to ctnews.com.
Floren told ctnews.com that she had regrets about giving up her seats and seniority on the State Bond Commission and the General Assembly’s Select Committee on Aging. In addition, state GOP officials were having trouble formulating a plan of succession in Floren's absence.
- 1 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station