GREENWICH, Conn. -- Just weeks after announcing her retirement, state Rep.Livvy Floren (R- Greenwich, Stamford) has had a change of heart and will run for an eighth-term as the state representative for the 149th District, according to ctnews.com.
Floren told ctnews.com that she had regrets about giving up her seats and seniority on the State Bond Commission and the General Assembly’s Select Committee on Aging. In addition, state GOP officials were having trouble formulating a plan of succession in Floren's absence.
- 1 Stamford High Schools Ranked Among Connecticut's Best
- 2 Alarm Sends Stamford School Into Lockdown; Cops Call It False Alarm
- 3 North Stamford Man Charged With Robbing Teen At Knifepoint
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Stamford; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely