GREENWICH, Conn. -- Just weeks after announcing her retirement, state Rep.Livvy Floren (R- Greenwich, Stamford) has had a change of heart and will run for an eighth-term as the state representative for the 149th District, according to ctnews.com.
Floren told ctnews.com that she had regrets about giving up her seats and seniority on the State Bond Commission and the General Assembly’s Select Committee on Aging. In addition, state GOP officials were having trouble formulating a plan of succession in Floren's absence.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings
- 5 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford