FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- U.S. Rep. Jim Himes and U.S. Sen. Chris Murphy are among several congressmen who read mean tweets about themselves for a video produced by the website nowthisisnews.com.
Himes, D-4th District, read a tweet that said, "Hey Himes, I can't decide if you are stupid, or willfully deceitful...can you help me out?"
Murphy, D-Conn., read a tweet that said, "Your ignorance is overshadowed by your naiveté #LMAO."
Murphy went on to say that LMAO stood for "Legislators Make America Outstanding."
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 4 Stamford Ranks High Among Young Professionals
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store