WILTON, Conn. -- A Wilton physical therapist was arrested at the Stamford courthouse on Monday, April 14, on charges of attempting to bring in crystal methamphetamine, according to ctnews.com.
Craig Wood, 44, was at the courthouse because he filed a lawsuit against other physical therapists in his practice who were trying to force him out of the company, ctnews.com reported.
Wood triggered metal detectors upon entering the courthouse, and a follow-up search turned up a pen cap in his sock, the report said. Inside the pen cap was a red baggie containing a white powder. A trooper's test of the substance came back positive for crystal methamphetamine, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Stamford Man Found With Images On Computer Faces Child Porn Charges
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say