WILTON, Conn. -- A Wilton physical therapist was arrested at the Stamford courthouse on Monday, April 14, on charges of attempting to bring in crystal methamphetamine, according to ctnews.com.
Craig Wood, 44, was at the courthouse because he filed a lawsuit against other physical therapists in his practice who were trying to force him out of the company, ctnews.com reported.
Wood triggered metal detectors upon entering the courthouse, and a follow-up search turned up a pen cap in his sock, the report said. Inside the pen cap was a red baggie containing a white powder. A trooper's test of the substance came back positive for crystal methamphetamine, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station