WESTON, Conn. -- A 55-year-old Weston man is facing sexual assault charges of groping a woman at the Stamford Yacht Club in an incident in March, according to ctnews.com.
Wayne Hubbard approached the 55-year-old woman and leaned down as if to kiss her but grabbed her breast, ctnews.com said. The victim's daughter witnessed the incident and said Hubbard was visibly intoxicated and trying to pick women up at the bar, ctnews.com reported.
Hubbard is due to appear in court on Wednesday, April 23, on a charge of charged with fourth-degree sexual assault, ctnews.com said.
He was arrested while trying to obtain a pistol permit at the State Police Troop G in Bridgeport, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow