WESTON, Conn. -- A 55-year-old Weston man is facing sexual assault charges of groping a woman at the Stamford Yacht Club in an incident in March, according to ctnews.com.
Wayne Hubbard approached the 55-year-old woman and leaned down as if to kiss her but grabbed her breast, ctnews.com said. The victim's daughter witnessed the incident and said Hubbard was visibly intoxicated and trying to pick women up at the bar, ctnews.com reported.
Hubbard is due to appear in court on Wednesday, April 23, on a charge of charged with fourth-degree sexual assault, ctnews.com said.
He was arrested while trying to obtain a pistol permit at the State Police Troop G in Bridgeport, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store